No printing required at home or when you drop off your return. Just scan. Drop. Done.
You don’t even need a label!
•Self-service and contact-free
HOW TO USE InPost?
1. First find your nearest InPost Locker by entering a place or postcode in InPost’s map here.
2. Choose Instant Returns to create a QR code Click Here.
3. Scan the code on your phone at your local locker.
4. Put your parcel* inside and shut the door. When your return is collected from the locker, a label will be applied for you by the courier.
Q: Can I use InPost if I am an international customer?
A: Currently InPost is only available to UK customers- but watch this space!
Alternatively, you can contact their Customer Care team and they will be happy to help you with any questions you may have regarding InPost returns:
Call: 0330 335 0950 (standard network charges apply)
Available: Mon – Fri, 8am – 10pm, Sat & Sun, 8am – 8pm
* PLEASE NOTE: all items from the same order should be returned in one parcel. Maximum parcel size: 41cm x 38cm x 64cm.