Better with every step
The original Reebok Step was first introduced to studios and health clubs back in 1989 as a revolutionary and highly effective cardio workout. It quickly became an international phenomenon, as millions of people from around the world used the Step to stay in shape. Now with a fresh new look and advancements in technology, the latest generation of an iconic classic brings with it superior functionality and the best user experience yet.
Ideal for home and class workouts alike, the Reebok Step's workout potential is only limited by your imagination. Fit for cardio, strength and core workouts; the Step's functional design lends itself to both HIIT and aerobics as well as more generalised fitness sessions. To help get you started you’ll have access to free online video workouts as well as the option to take a step back in time and take part in the original Step workout that started it all!
Featuring three quick and easy ‘click & lock’ height adjustments (15, 20, 25 cm / 5.9", 7.8", 9.8"), the Step lets you tailor the intensity of your workout to better suit your own personal fitness level. Simply click and lock the feet to your desired height and you’re good to go! The slip-resistant rubber feet will help absorb the impact and ensure a solid, stable fitness platform. The Step is lightweight and easy to move and store, yet solid and robust enough to stand up to the toughest of workouts.
The Reebok Step's visual targeting zones offer a new take on the classic design, providing you with more specific points of reference. The central line, circular markers and detailed edging give a stronger sense of spatial awareness, promoting better exercise form and sharper transitions. The textured surface provides even more grip over previous generations, giving you the confidence you need to jump, step, and lunge your way to one of the most fun, engaging and effective ways to get fit.
- The original fitness step – imitated the world over, never surpassed
- Over 30 years of experience and refinement built into a classic design
- Three quick and easy ‘click & lock’ height adjustments: 15, 20, 25 cm / 5.9", 7.9", 9.8"
- Multi-textured surface provides targeted grip with cushioned comfort
- Visual target zones create reference points for better form and sharper transitions
- Ribbed side panels deliver maximum traction on the outermost edges
- Free online exercise videos to help you get the most from your Reebok Step
- Eight rubberised ground contact points prevent slipping and absorbs impact
- Easy to clean, moisture resistant workout surface
- Compact, lightweight and easy to move and store – weighs only 7.2 kg / 15.8 lb
- Solid and dependable build quality with a maximum user weight of 120 kg / 264 lb
- Setup dimensions: (L)102 x (W)38.5 x (H)15, 20, 25 cm / (L)40.1" x (W)15.1" x (H)5.9", 7.8", 9.8"
Manufactured by: Reebok
Product Type: Aerobic Step
Warranty: 3 Years