No Stink Deodoriser XL is the perfect solution for removing unwanted smells and moisture from luggage, drawers, sports bags, gloves and much more - keeping them fresh, dry and stink free.
Simply place No Stink pads inside boxing gloves, shoes, or your gym bag and leave overnight. Over time, No Stink's anti odour fabric will absorb moisture and remove the bacteria that causes bad smells.
No Stink isn't just a sports glove deodoriser, they're suitable for virtually anywhere that's stinky!
- NATURAL- No Stink pads are made from non-toxic, eco-friendly bamboo charcoal.
- ABSORBS MOISTURE - Bamboo charcoal is a highly porous material that is effective at removing moisture, which in turn prevents buildup of bad odour.
- ANTI-BACTERIAL - No Stink pads remove moisture and prevent nasty bacteria from growing in the area.
- RE-USEABLE - Use the pouches wherever you need to - as a boxing glove deodoriser or for shoes or a sports bag. Simply place the pouches inside and leave them overnight.
- RE-ACTIVATE - To ensure No Stink pads last as long as possible, place them in the sun once per month for 1-2 hours to recharge. You can do this for up to 1 year.
- RE-CYCLE - Once your No Stink product has reached the end of its life cycle, cut open the bag and sprinkle it on the soil in your garden. This will help plants absorb nutrients from the soil.
- UNSCENTED - This version of No Stink is unscented, so it's ideal for those who have allergies to fragrances. Based on customer feedback, they're just as effective as the scented No Stink pouches.
When you are finished using your sports equipment simply place the No Stink deodorising pouch into your boxing gloves, shoes, or sports equipment bag and leave it overnight. Over time, the natural properties of No Stink will absorb the moisture and remove the bacteria that causes bad smells. Suitable for all kinds of equipment such as gym bags, bike helmets, tents, tackle boxes, ice hockey boots, martial arts gear and more! No Stink's anti-odor properties also work great in cars, drawers, pet areas and anywhere else you can think of that smells bad!