Part of the Pacifica range of jiu jitsu and grappling wear, inspired by the blue skies, clear oceans and marine life of the South Pacific. This rashguard features a fully sublimated photographic blend of the clear waters and soft sands of the Pacific.
Did you know that Pacific means “peaceful”, coming from the Latin “pace” for peace.
You can wear this rashguard and partake in a whole manner of peaceful activities such as:
- Playing with puppies
- Knitting your Nan a nice scarf.
Or you could wear it to a beginners class and crossface someone til their nose explodes and then lick their blood from your forearm whilst screaming ‘I AM THE SWALLOWER OF SOULS’.
Here comes the technical jargon:
- 200 GSM ultra high quality Poly/Spandex blend
- Permanent moisture wicking to keep your wet parts from getting too wettish
- Anti-pilling material to keep your spats looking spatstastic for longer
- Sublimated inside butt label so no scratchy woven labels messing with your zen
Customers also viewed
Frequently purchased with this item