Measuring 23cm in diameter, the 6kg Reebok Slam Ball features a pliant, textured surface to reduce bounce and provide a better grip during workouts. Overhead weighted ball slams are a great exercise for working the entire body and releasing stress, but this explosive power can take its toll on the ball itself, that's why it's important to choose a ball that can stand unforgiving conditions and tough use.
Available in weight increments of 6kg, 8kg, the rubber-based slam ball can be used to target shoulders, triceps, abs, quads and glutes by slamming to the floor or to the wall. Whatever surface, the absorbent Reebok Slam Ball can handle the high impact.
Add a new dimension to your functional training by incorporating the Reebok Slam Ball.
- Absorbent design for regular, high impact functional training
- Pliant, textured surface to reduce bounce and provide a better grip during workouts
- Reebok 6kg Slam Ball - 23cm diameter
- Sand filling provides a dynamic, weighted movement
- Targets shoulders, triceps, abs, quads and glutes