For years, the Inflict line has defined what it means to combine comfort with performance in wrestling shoes. The entire upper of this shoe is constructed with a breathable mesh, providing a lightweight and form-fitting feel. The midsoles are designed to keep your feet low and close to the mat for superior traction. The gum rubber split outsole offers grip in multiple directions, and allows for ultimate flexibility and movement. They lace up nice and tight, and secure at the top with a velcro-secured lace strap. Now on their third version, Nike continues to deliver quality, comfort, and style in the Inflict, and that doesn't appear to be changing anytime soon. Before your next match, lace up a pair of Nike Inflict III's and be prepared for a great performance!
- Breathable and form-fitting mesh upper for ventilation and fast drying
- Full-length lasted midsole to keep your feet low to the ground and keep great traction with the mat
- Split gum rubber outsole provides flexibility and grip in all directions
- The forefoot is designed to wrap nicely around the toebox and keep your feet snug and comfortable
- Built-in velcro secured lace cover strap
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
The Nike Inflict 3 runs fairly small compared to other wrestling shoes and very small compared to most street shoes. We advise that you go up a half size to a full size from what you would normally wear.