The Nike Freek is one of the most highly acclaimed and popular wrestling shoes that Nike has ever released – and with good reason. Its one-of-a-kind outsole with flexible grooves was a precursor to the famous Nike Free articulated outsole. The upper utilizes built-in mesh ventilation to manage temperature while your train and allow for fast drying between workouts. The shoe’s support is reinforced with leather and synthetics to support even the strongest, fastest, and post powerful wrestlers. The midsole was designed and constructed with both style and durability mind, including a sleek protective layer wrapping around the toe. When you lace these up, your feet will feel comfortable, powerful, and supported. And, of course, it comes with a unique Velcro lace management system in compliance with High School and Collegiate regulations. To top it off, what would any Nike shoe be without the famous Nike Swoosh proudly displayed on each side? So if you were waiting for an invitation, this is it. We are inviting you to join the Freek club.
- Lightweight mesh upper with durable suede synthetics for support.
- Rubberised TPU around the forefoot for superior medial and lateral support and traction
- Flex grooves in the outsole allow for superior flexibility and movement on the mat, while built in ventilation in the outsole helps dry you shoes after grueling matches and practices
- Unique grooves in the outsole provide unthinkable flexibility, allowing for quick, precise, and comfortable movement
- Built-in outsole ventilation will keep your feet cool while you train and compete, and help the shoes dry faster afterwards
Made4Fighters is an authorised Nike retailer for Boxing, Wrestling & Combat Sports.