With the Kingz Nanō 2.0 kimono, we updated the competitor's favourite lightweight kimono, with the same strength as the original Nanō, the 2.0 offers 4 new colourways and a comfortable, stylish fit.
The Kingz Nanō kimono features a 400 GSM Pearl Weave jacket, made from a single piece of fabric, with synthetic heat resistant vulcanised rubber lapel, and pants that are made from a comfortable 8 oz drill cotton material (not ripstop, like most ultralight gis), with double reinforced padding on the knees. Designed simply and elegantly, the Kingz Nanō is adorned with high-quality embroidered Kingz logos (as opposed to woven patches) on the shoulders and back, and a custom “Nanō” 2.0 logo on the collarbone and shin of the pants. The white colourway features light blue embroideries and a custom drawstring bag.
- Jacket has triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- 90% preshrunk
- Pants are 8oz drill cotton
- Double reinforced knee padding on pants
- Custom detailed stretchy drawstring
- 100% IBJJF legal
- Available in sizes A0-A4 including A1L,A2L, A3L
- Belt not included in drawstring bag