With its sleek design and exceptional construction, the Kingz Basic kimono is an excellent choice for practitioners looking for a gi that will withstand the rigors of the mat like top-priced kimonos, but without breaking the bank.
The Kingz Basic kimono features a 400 GSM High-Tech Pearl Weave jacket, made from a single piece of fabric, and with ample reinforcements in all the major stress points. The lapel is made from a single piece of synthetic heat resistant vulcanized rubber, which keeps the gi light, allows for faster drying, and keeps your lapel fungus and bacteria free.Simple woven patches adorn each shoulder, with the iconic Kingz crown logo in black and yellow. Both durable and extremely comfortable, the pants are made of 100% 10 oz cotton, with Kingz logo patch on the left hip. The interior seams, which are most vulnerable and susceptible to fraying, are reinforced by soft cotton taping.
The Kingz Basic kimono delivers a remarkable level of comfort and quality, and is excellent for day-to-day training at any experience level.
GI JACKET FEATURES:
- 400 GSM High Tech Pearl Weave jacket
- Triple reinforced stitching across all stress points
- Made of one piece fabric for superior strength and durability
- Synthetic heat resistant vulcanized rubber lapel insert
- Soft cotton seam taping
- 95% preshrunk (expect the slightest bit of shrink)
- 10 oz cotton material
- Double reinforced knee padding
- Cord drawstring with 6 loops
- Includes Kingz white belt
Model in the pictures: Leandro Lo (5x Black Belt World Champion and IBJJF Hall of Fame)
Height and Weight: 5'10" tall and 190 lbs (Wearing size A2L)
Customers also viewed
Frequently purchased with this item