Stealth; remaining undetected; being ‘invisible’. To be able to move about imperceptibly like a ninja. This specialised gi is strategically designed for those with highly skilled and refined crafts, who choose to remain low-key moving about and ready to attack when needed. The Hayabusa Stealth Keikogi is created to be unobtrusive allowing the athlete to tactically enter into hostile mat territory and end the battle with maximum efficiency.
- Ultra Lightweight Performance Design.
- Designed with 420-gsm 100% Cotton Pearl Weave Jacket.
- 8oz. Cotton/Poly Blend Ripstop Pants for Superior Strength and Durability.
- Reinforced Stress Areas Throughout the Jacket and Pants.
- Patches and Embroidery on Lapel, Chest, Shoulders and Back and Legs.
- Pre-Washed, Pre-Shrunk.