HAMMER Cross Trainer Speed-Motion BT
Health-orientated watt-based training with the HAMMER Elliptical Cross Trainer Speed-Motion BT
The HAMMER Speed-Motion BT enables pulse-controlled and watt-controlled workouts to guarantee healthy cardiovascular training. You stay in control and know exactly whether your training is both effective and healthy. Performance measurement is speed-independent from 10–350 watts (at 60 RPM) and speed-dependent up to 400 watts (at 80 RPM). The Speed-Motion BT independently controls resistance, so the machine responds instantly to individual step resistance in order to maintain the wattage – simply ingenious!
Easy-to-use computer with an extensive range of programs and iConsole+ app
12 uphill and downhill programs, 4 heart programs, 4 user programs, a manual program, a watt program and body fat measurement show just how extensive the scope of the training computer is.
It is also convincingly easy to operate with a “push and turn” dial. Push-turn-start! It couldn’t be easier!
Compatibility with the iConsole+ app makes it easy to connect your own smartphone or tablet PC to the Speed-Motion BT. This transforms your tablet PC or smartphone into a training computer and gives you a completely new menu navigation that you can use as an alternative.
Heart programs for cardiovascular training
The 4 heart programs leave no room for doubt that the HAMMER Speed-Motion BT is all about health. With the option of setting an upper pulse limit, the elliptical cross trainer makes healthy cardiovascular training possible. A warning signal sounds when you reach the upper pulse limit to ensure that you are always training in your preset area, guaranteeing healthy cardio training.
High-quality and modern built-in technology
The 12 kg flywheel mass and built-in, high-quality ball bearings enable fluid and quiet movement. It hardly makes a sound, so it is even suitable for late-night use in shared accommodation.
Health-orientated cardio training with the HAMMER Elliptical Cross Trainer Speed-Motion BT
Train on the HAMMER elliptical trainer Speed-Motion BT for a highly effective and healthy full-body workout that has several advantages, such as:
Very high calorie burn rate with resulting weight loss
Improved stamina, which makes everyday life easier and more enjoyable
Health-orientated cardiovascular training
Reduced blood pressure
An extremely easy to use training computer with an extensive selection of programs, as well as watt control and heart programs for health-orientated training make the HAMMER elliptical cross trainer Speed-Motion BT an impressive endurance machine that will be more than beneficial to your health.
Most important product information:
- Wear-free, electronic magnetic braking system with approx. 12 kg flywheel mass for high dynamics
- Performance in watts: 10–350 watts (speed-independent at 60 RPM)
- Up to 400 watts (speed-dependent at 80 RPM)
- Class HA elliptical trainer in accordance with DIN EN 957-1/9
- Training computer can be controlled by smartphone or tablet PC with the iConsole+ app
- Whole-body workout with a choice of fixed or moving handlebars
- 4 health-orientated heart programs
- 12 uphill and downhill programs suitable for anyone, from beginners to athletes
- Body fat measurement with info about body fat in % (BMR) and BMI
- 4 user programs for individual training for the whole family
- Individually adjustable resistance using buttons (manual mode)
- Clear LCD colour display with blue backlight
- Hand pulse sensors on the handlebars for pulse monitoring
- Integrated pulse receiver for the Polar T34 chest strap and the FINNLO chest strap (optional)
- Dynamic, modern, unmistakable design with rounded accents
- Super-silent belt drive and high-quality ball bearings for low-noise training (suitable for shared accommodation)
- Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Footplate distance: 14 cm
- Step length: 43 cm
- Colour: silver/anthracite/red
- Weight: 53.5 kg
- Maximum user weight: 130 kg
- Built-up size (L/W/H): 163 x 53 x 164 cm