The AUTARK 600 strength-training station is the complete beginner gym from FINNLO and provides everything fitness athletes need! With the AUTARK 600 strength-training station you can do butterfly, latissimus pull and rowing, diverse cable pull variations, crunches and leg stretches. The triceps cable, latissimus rod and straps are included so you have the option of different handles. Another advantage of the straps is that pre-tensing your muscles results in even more effective strength-training. Now you can work your arms chest, shoulders and back in small spaces without having to leave your house.
The 80kg weight block of the AUTARK 600 strength-training station is broken down into 16 five-kilo weight plates and is easy to adjust. The strength-training station further distinguishes itself with its stable steel pipe frame and ball bearing mounted rollers.
- Price-conscious introduction to strength-training
- 80kg weight block with 16 five-kilo weight plates
- Exercise options include latissimus pull, butterfly, rowing and leg extensions
- Cable-cross function
- Includes tricep cable, latissimus rod and hand straps
- Ball bearing mounted rollers
- Steel pipe frame with up to 4mm wall thickness for stability and safety
- Max. body weight 120kg
- Dimensions when set up: 184 x 115 x 196cm