Please note that as with all of our products we do not recommend using them for heavy fire arms. In it's weapons bag function it is more suited for melee weapons.
- Body made of superior grade 100% Hemp canvas
- Size total 32"H x 8.5"W x 7"D (81x21x18cm), capacity 1904 cu. in. (30.6L)
- Main inside zip compartment 32"H x 8.5"W x 7"D (81x21x18cm)
- Optional open top with cinch closure for long items
- Big outside zip pocket 12x7x2in (31x18x5cm)
- Small outside zip pocket 6x7x2in (15x18x5cm)
- Flat outside side zip pocket 12x7in (31x18cm)
- Padded adjustable shoulder strap
- YKK® self healing zippers
- Removable logo with velcro patch and velcro name tape patch area
Bags: You will likely never need to wash your Datsusara bag as hemp stays naturally clean due to it's antimicrobial and breathing properties. In case you do we recommend you only hand wash in cold water (cold water prevents material shrinkage) and line dry. It is possible to machine wash the bags but it's tricky and we cannot warranty against damage from machine washing. As for the "Nasty bags" (which are synthetic) we recommend washing them however you like but line dry.
Datsusara provides a 3 year warranty on bags and a 1 year warranty on fightwear or apparel against faulty manufacturing. If your item breaks due to a fault in manufacturing while under warranty we will repair or replace it free of charge. Please do remember this does not cover natural wear and tear as any natural fibre will wear over time, faster if you are rough on your gear. Datsusara reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim that it deems to be the consumers fault due to misuse, such as loading up bags with C4 or practicing Jiu Jitsu with badgers. That being said at our discretion we may offer you our wear and tear discount which starts at 30% for year 1, 20% for year two and 10% for year 3.