The Datsusara Joe Rogan Hemp Utility Belt is a nod to their friend Joe Rogan who loves his "fanny packs". It's perfect for when you just need a bit more gear for your adventures. You can also attach the JRUB to any Datsusara bags which feature the PALS webbing, such as the BPP, BPC, BPM and CEB. The new 02 model is more slim at 3.5" deep (8.9cm), features superior quality hemp, stronger snaps for webbing attachment, and an improved bottle pocket.
• Body made from 100% 19oz Hemp Canvas
• Size of unit fully expanded with bottle holder 5.5"H x 12"W x 3.5"D (14x30.5x9cm), capacity 231 cu. in. (3.8L)
• Waist band (nylon webbing) adjustable 22-50" (56-127cm) with quick release buckle
• Main inside zip compartment 5.5"H x 8"W x 2.5"D (14x20x6cm)
• Outer side zip pocket 5.5"H x 2"W x 2.5"D (14x5x6cm)
• Collapsable side pocket for bottles 8" Circumference (20cm)
• Under flap flat zip pocket 5"H x 3"W x.5"D (12.7x7.6x1.3 cm)
• Under flap velcro pocket 5"H x 4"W x .5"D (12.7x10.1x1.3 cm)
• On flap zip pocket 2.5"H x 7.5"W x .5"D (6.5x19x1.3 cm)
• Waterproof lining on outer flap and side pocket
webbing on side pocket and belt area
• Webbing attachment straps on back side compatible with our BPP,BPC, BPM and CEB bags
• Front side name tape velcro patch area
• YKK® self healing zippers
You will likely never need to wash your Datsusara bag as hemp stays naturally clean due to it's antimicrobial and breathing properties. In case you do we recommend you only hand wash in cold water (cold water prevents material shrinkage) and line dry. It is possible to machine wash the bags but it's tricky and we cannot warranty against damage from machine washing.
Datsusara provides a 3 year warranty on bags against faulty manufacturing. If your item breaks in any way due to a fault in manufacturing while under warranty we will repair or replace it free of charge. If you have trouble with any item out of warranty let us know and likely we can still offer some options for you. Datsusara reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim that it deems to be the consumers fault due to misuse, such as loading up bags with C4 or practicing Jiu Jitsu with badgers.