After much anticipation and several requests later, Dasusara are finally releasing our first satchel style bag. Just big enough to carry the basics. Tablet or smaller laptop, wallet, water bottle, phone, shades... you get the idea. If you need a stealthy bag to carry all of mission critical items while out-running boulders or just need a place to store the necessities on your daily commute, this is your bag. All your daily essentials in one convenient side sling bag. Made from 100% hemp canvas which is naturally anti-microbial, breathable, durable, and environmentally friendly. Body made of 100% 19oz Hemp Canvas, with waterproof lining on outer areas.
- Size total 16"H x 10"W x2.5"D (39x24x9cm)
- Main inside zip compartment 12"H x 9"W x 3.5"D (31x23x9cm), capacity 378cu. in. (6.19L)
- Secondary divided tablet sleeve with additional organizer pockets
- Outside flap pocket 5"H x 9"W x 1.15"D (13x23x3cm)
- Small inside zip pocket 5"H x 9"W x 1.15"D (13x23x3cm)
- Outside side zip pocket 6.9"H x 3.5"W x 1"D (17x9x2cm)
- Outside expandable water bottle pocket (holds up to a 20oz bottle, bottle NOT included)
- PALS webbing on front and sides
- Neoprene padded handle and detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
- YKK® self healing zippers
Posted by JT on 7th Feb 2017
This bag is really well made and designed. It is made from good quality Hemp fabric with a waterproof lining which isn't present in some of the other Datsusara products. It is surprisingly spacious and features numerous compartments and an expandable bottle holder, it's ideal when travelling light. I only have one minor, criticism- the bag would be more secure if the main compartment featured a zip and not just a clasp. Other than that the bag is great and I would recommend it to others.