The Datsusara Covert Emissary Bag is their answer to the messenger/laptop style bag. Fit laptops up to 17" in it's large divided main pocket and has an array of smaller pockets to keep your gear organized. Made from hemp canvas which is naturally anti-microbial, breathable, durable, and environmentally friendly. The new version features a top side water resistant zipper for accessing the main compartments without opening the front flap.
• Body made of hemp/organic cotton canvas , with waterproof lining on outer areas
• Size total 12"H x 17"W x 6"D (30x43x15cm), capacity 1,224 cu. in. (20L)
• Main inside zip compartment 12"H x 17"W x 2.5"D (30x43x6.3cm)
• Secondary inside zip compartment with padding 12"H x 17"W x 1.5"D (30x43x3.8cm)
• Large inside velcro pocket 9"H x 7"W x 1.5"D (23x18x3.8cm)
• Small inside velcro pockets 3.8"H x 4"W x 1.5"D (10x10x4cm) & 3.8"H x 2.9"W x 1.5"D (10x7x4cm)
• Inside zip pocket 5"H x 7"W x 1.5"D (13x18x4cm)
• Outside flap zip pockets 8"H x 7.5"W (20x19cm)
• PALS webbing on front and sides
• Neoprene padded handle and detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
• Removable velcro logo patch and velcro name tape patch area
• YKK® self healing zippers, with one SBS® water resistant zipper on top
You will likely never need to wash your Datsusara bag as hemp stays naturally clean due to it's antimicrobial and breathing properties. In case you do we recommend you only hand wash in cold water (cold water prevents material shrinkage) and line dry. It is possible to machine wash the bags but it's tricky and we cannot warranty against damage from machine washing.
Datsusara provides a 3 year warranty on bags against faulty manufacturing. If your item breaks in any way due to a fault in manufacturing while under warranty we will repair or replace it free of charge. If you have trouble with any item out of warranty let us know and likely we can still offer some options for you. Datsusara reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim that it deems to be the consumers fault due to misuse, such as loading up bags with C4 or practicing Jiu Jitsu with badgers.