The Datsusara Gear Bag Mini is their smallest duffel style bag. Designed originally for Crossfit practitioners it also works well for BJJ or other activities where you want to travel light. Made from hemp canvas which is naturally anti-microbial, breathable, durable, and environmentally friendly. The new version includes PALS
webbing strips for attaching extra gear or they can be used with our Bag Accessory Straps (BAS sold separately).
• Body made of 100% 19oz Hemp Canvas
• Size total 10"H x 18"W x 9"D (25x46x23cm), capacity 1,620 cu. in. (26.5L)
• Main compartment 10"H x 13.4"W x 9"D (25x34x23cm)
• Zip end pockets 10"H x 2.4"W x 9"D (25x6x23cm)
• Top side zip pocket 4"H x 5"W x 2"D (11x13x5cm)
• Lower left velcro pocket 3"H x 5"W x 2"D (8x13x5cm)
• Front right side velcro pocket 8"H x 6"W x 2"D (20x15x5cm)
• Inside main compartment water resistant zip pocket 5"H x 6"W (13x15cm)
• 1000D Polyester reinforced bottom panel, water resistant
• Mesh end pockets that will fit up to 4 water bottles, towels, etc.
• Neoprene padded handles and detachable, adjustable shoulder strap
• Removable velcro logo and velcro name tape patch area
• YKK® self healing zippers
• Includes "Nasty Bag Mini" for wet/soiled gear separation, 17"H x 12.5"W (44x32 cm)
You will likely never need to wash your Datsusara bag as hemp stays naturally clean due to it's antimicrobial and breathing properties. In case you do we recommend you only hand wash in cold water (cold water prevents material shrinkage) and line dry. It is possible to machine wash the bags but it's tricky and we cannot warranty against damage from machine washing.
Datsusara provides a 3 year warranty on bags against faulty manufacturing. If your item breaks in any way due to a fault in manufacturing while under warranty we will repair or replace it free of charge. If you have trouble with any item out of warranty let us know and likely we can still offer some options for you. Datsusara reserves the right to refuse any warranty claim that it deems to be the consumers fault due to misuse, such as loading up bags with C4 or practicing Jiu Jitsu with badgers.