• Side velcro pockets 5"H x 4"W x 1"D (12x10x3cm)
• Front lower zip pocket with mesh divider 12"H x 12"W x 1"D (30x30x3cm)
• Back plate unzips to large padded storage area 21"H x 14"W (54x36cm)
• Expandable center sling pocket with compression straps
• Strong top side handle with D-rings on sides
Posted by Leigh on 31st Mar 2016
was apprehensive about spending so much on a bag, however since I received my backpack it definitely deserves the title Pro, its a really nice well made solid feeling backpack, larger than I expected, with plenty of small storage areas alongside the large storage space. I'm happy as its worth every penny to me.
This is the best bag I've ever owned for training
Posted by Jeff on 18th May 2015
Subject line tells the entire story. I train 3 times a week both stand up and BJJ and for YEARS I've struggled to find a bag that can hold everything I need and still be manageable to carry comfortably.
My gear bag contains:
16 oz Twins muay thai gloves
full Twins Shin Guards (massive)
Change of clothes
18 inch screen Laptop & cords
Space for Wallet, keys, phone
4 oz MMA gloves
It all fits in plus with the nasty bag I can separate my clean stuff from soiled training gear which is a big bonus. This is the bag you may not need but have always wanted. I would recommend this for anyone serious about training!