Made4Fighters top priority during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak is ensuring our staff and their families stay safe, whilst ensuring our customers are still able to place orders and continue to train at home.
We are following the advice and recommendations from the UK Government, Public Health England and the World Health Organisation.
- Our delivery drivers are making deliveries as normal. Drivers will leave packages safe where possible and take photographs to update the tracking information.
- Drivers will NOT be permitted to assist with lifting any items into your home. You may refuse delivery and the item will be returned to us, however there will be a charge for delivery refusal. Please bear this in mind before ordering.
- Whilst our dispatch frames are mostly unaffected, we do occasionally experience delays with certain items so please bear with us during this difficult time.
- Our global courier services are mostly unaffected. We can still deliver to most countries with only a slightly longer time frame than usual.
Stock Levels & Inventory
- We are currently well stocked on the majority of key items, so you guys can keep training at home, staying fit and healthy, smashing this virus into submission! However over the next few months we cannot predict how the virus will interrupt our supply chain - which relies on many different countries around the world.
- Please use the stock level notification tool on individual product pages to receive an email when items are restocked.
- We are working hard to bring you new items that allow you to continue training; follow us on instagram for regular new stock updates
As always, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us.
The Made4Fighters Team.
#MADE4FIGHTERS #STAYSAFE #TRAINATHOME