The Clinch Gear Flex 2 Performance Short is a highly technical competition and training short. It features a lightweight two-way stretch fabric throughout the body and 360 degress of stretch from a polyester/spandex stretch fabric on the Saddle Gusset and Dual Lateral Flex Zones.
All fabrics contain moisture wicking properties so that sweat dissipates quickly to ensure that the shorts remain light and responsive. A new feature in the Flex 2 series is a velcro secured top entry pocket to store keys or other important items while you train.
The Flex 2 is designed to fit anatomically so that the short moves effortlessly with the motion of the user, eliminating resistance and enabling complete freedom of movement.
All seams are triple-needle stitched for extreme durability, and the graphics are sublimated into the fabric for lasting color and intricate detail that won't crack, peel, or fade.
- 2 way stretch 100% polyester body with an East/West bias for increased mobility.
- 80/20 Polyester/Spandex Dual Lateral Flex zones with 360 stretch.
- Polyester/spandex combination saddle gusset for comfort, fit and freedom of movement.
- All fabrics wick moisture for comfort and are triple needle stitched for durability.
- Secure waistline key pocket and Internal mouthpiece pocket.
Posted by Unknown on 4th Jul 2015
These are a lovely colour, but it should be noted they are very dark brown rather than grey. The label even called them something like "demi-tasse" implying a dark coffee colour.
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Jul 2015
I use these for a martial arts based cardio class where both freedom of movement and comfort are key, and these are great. I find the lighter, softer, more elastic material more comfortable than the stiffer shorts of other brands like Venum. They're hard wearing and look great. For a dress size 10 female the 28 is a good fit.