Discover a whole new way to train with the Century Versys VS.1 Fight Simulator.
INSPIRING A NEW FITNESS EXPERIENCE: The mostVERsatile SYStem on the market, the Versys VS.1 Fight Simulator is ideally suited for aerobic conditioning, endurance, speed and technique training. Tested by professional combat sport coaches, trainers and instructors. Intelligent, simple and effective. The VS.1 opens up a whole new world to all combat sports and fitness athletes.
- Practice a full range of combination strikes including low/high punches, elbows, knees, side, front and round kicks
- Multi-discipline combat training: boxing, martial arts, cardio kick boxing and mixed martial arts
- Training versatility: stand up sparring, take down and ground workouts
- Full body engagement can stimulate aerobic conditioning to build endurance and accelerate fat burning possibilities
- Natural rebounding properties provides low impact even when practicing maximum force strikes and kicks
- Convenient and easy to use
- Ideal for home use. Perfect for gyms, schools and fitness centers.
- Larger striking surface than traditional hanging heavy bags or weighted free standing bags
- Top handles enable knee strikes
- Requires NO hanging fixtures, bag stands or permanent installation
- Ready to use, no installation, easy to move and store after training
- Durable heavy duty vinyl construction
- Pre-filled base requires NO additional water or sand filling
Weight: Approx. 110 lbs.
Me training on the new Versys VS.1 by Century. Thought I'd mix it up a bit with some ground fighting and drills. Some of the moves are for fun and demonstration purposes, I wouldn't actually do them in a competition or fight so take that in mind before hating. I hope you like it :) Please Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe! Thank you :) Facebook Page- https://www.facebook.com/GingerNinjaTrickster Twitter- https://www.twitter.com/GNT_AaronGassor Instagram- http://instagram.com/gingerninjatrickster FOR BOOKINGS EMAIL- email@example.com I have kicking Tutorials and more will be posted up soon. Please click the link below http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8EC3C457ADACAA7E&feature=mh_lolz I have flip tutorials and more will be posted up soon. Please click the link below http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE1390DCDD3CF87EC&feature=mh_lolz For my Stretching Videos, Click Below - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGTsDuPaXfeleXnKltwx8pCTMbG7paGFt&feature=mh_lolz Where can I get the Versys VS.1? Click the link below http://www.centurymartialarts.com/Training_Bags/Fight_Simulators/Century_Versys_VS_one_Fight_Simulator_10184RE.aspx What is the song called? The instrumental is called ROYALTY FREE DIRTY SOUTH STYLE INSTRUMENTAL (FREE DOWNLOAD) by NoseyUK1
Taekwondo & MM...Me training on the new Versys VS.1 by Century. Thought I'd mix...
CENTURY Versys...the finest martial arts equipment CENTURY Versys VS.1 Fight S...
Excellenmt buy well worth the money
Posted by Matt on 18th Sep 2016
I have been looking for a freestanding but heavy duty punchbag for over a year now especially as I'm limited for space in my house. I need some assistance to zip the bag to the stand. It gets used at least twice a week in different aspects of my training. The quality of the vinyl and stitching is amazing really durable and able to take a beating. If your looking for a freestanding punchbag there's none better than this