V12 Finance applications are currently unavailable. We expect to have a new solution in August 2019! Sorry for any inconvenience caused!
Get it on Finance
Can't quite afford a Century BOB XL up front? Or perhaps you want to kit yourself out head to toe with the latest Venum Equipment? Fear not, Made4Fighters is here to help! We have partnered up with V12 Consumer Finance, who are now able to provide you with 0% Finance on all orders over £300 placed on Made4Fighters.com. Interest free repayment options can be spread over 3, 6 or 9 month payment plans with instant decisions made online. Approval for finance is subject to status.
Apply for V12 Finance
- Fill your basket with everything you want from Made4Fighters and go to the checkout.
- During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
- You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
- Finance provider V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.
Applying for V12 Finance is easy and decisions will be made instantly online!
|Purchase Price||£2,000.00||Total Repayable||£2,000.00|
|Deposit||£200.00||Duration of Agreement||24 months|
|Amount of Credit||£1800.00||Rate of Interest (Fixed)||0% pa|
|24 Monthly Payments||£75.00||0% APR Representative|
Frequently Asked Questions
Finance is subject to status - Am I eligible?
- You must be 18 years of age. If you are under 18, your parent or guardian can apply for finance on your behalf.
- Be a permanent UK resident
- Hold a bank or building society account capable of handling direct debit payments.
- The minimum value of the product(s) must be over £300.
Who provides the finance?
- Our finance is supplied by V12 Retail Finance. Its secure and friendly online system can provide you with a decision in seconds.
Can my order be sent to a different address?
- Finance orders can only be shipped to the address given in your finance application.
Terms and Conditions
- You must be 18 or older.
- You are in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours per week).
- You have been a resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue your residency in the UK.
- You have a debit or credit card in your name and registered to your address.
- You have a Bank or Building Society current account.
- All finance orders must be delivered to the address in which the credit agreement has been filed out. All finance orders must not be delivered to any address other than that shown as the current address on the credit agreement.
- Finance is only available to UK residents but not available to VAT free Jersey or Guernsey.
- All online finance orders will be sent as a complete order within 4 weeks or your finance application will be cancelled.